Site of the old Watson House. - The old Watson House on McSparran Hill, stood a little south of the big lilac bush, and opposite the house now belonging to George A. Rose. A small valley shows the place of the cellar, and the old well is north west now covered over with a stone.
SOURCE: Page(s): 75; The Narragansett, Volume 1. July, 1882 Number 1